Welcome toWelcome to St Peter’s CE Primary School website. We hope you find the site useful as we want to keep parents fully informed about what is happening at St Peter’s School.
St Peter’sCE Primary School
Steve Wedgeworth Headteacher
- 18OctYear 6 – The deadline to apply for a secondary school place is 31st October 2019. Don’t miss out.
- 18OctPlease see below for our important dates for our autumn term.
- 25SepIn support of Tourettes Awareness, we are asking all children to wear green this Friday (27th). This could be anything, a t-shirt, a head-band, a jumper. We are asking for a £1 or more to this great cause.
- 09SepMonday 9th September to Friday 20th September Year 6 Swimming 2.00pm – 3.00pm Tuesday 17th September Year 5 visit to Tatton Park Wednesday 25th September Year 3 Road Safety 10.00am – 11.00am Monday 30th September Fire Service visiting Year 6 10.00am – 11.00am Tuesday 1st October Individual class photo day 9.00am – 11.30am Thursday 3rd […]
- 09SepGoodbye and thank you! Mrs Rimmer, Miss Fitzpatrick and Mrs Malik are all leaving St. Peter’s and we wish them all the very best for their future ventures. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mrs Rimmer, Miss Fitzpatrick and Mrs Malik for everything they have done to support the children and parents […]
- 09SepDear Parents/Carers The national average attendance rate for pupils in England is around 96%. As you can see from the graphic below, your child can only have 7 days absence per year if they are to achieve the average attendance rate. If a child’s absence rate is 90% or lower, then they are classed as […]
- 02SepWe all hope you’ve had an amazing 6 weeks enjoying the summer! School will open on Wednesday 4th September, both computer club (8:15) and break club (8:00) will be on as normal.
- 16JulI am retiring at the end of the term from the school office after working here for 30 years. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our parents and pupils, past and present, for making my job enjoyable, interesting and varied. There is certainly never a dull moment when working in a […]