Welcome toWelcome to St Peter’s CE Primary School website. We hope you find the site useful as we want to keep parents fully informed about what is happening at St Peter’s School.
St Peter’sCE Primary School
Steve Wedgeworth Headteacher
- 20NovToday we had a visit from poet Matt Goodfellow. Each key stage enjoyed an assembly with Matt and then in addition to this each year group received a lesson as well. They created their own poems which will be performed later on next week.
- 20NovLast week we celebrated children in need as always and as always our parents, carers and children were extremely generous! Currently we have a running total of over £300. We are also continuing to sell cakes throughout this week to contribute further to this fund! A huge THANK YOU to all those who contributed in […]
- 20NovThis Friday (23/11) we are having a non-uniform day for £1 or a chocolate donation. Unfortunately chocolates that contain nuts cannot be used as we are a nut free school. These donations will be used toward our Christmas Fair (28/11). Thanks again for your generous support!
- 06NovOn Wednesday 19th December we will be having a Christmas dinner. If your child normally brings a packed lunch but would like a school dinner on that day please send £2.30 into school in an envelope marked with your child’s name and class by MONDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER SO THAT OUR KITCHEN CAN PLACE THE CORRECT […]
- 06NovIf your child uses an inhaler please call into school for a form so that we can update our records.
- 06NovYour child will bring a letter home today regarding the above project. It is a project that will provide early reporting to schools of any domestic abuse incidents that occur outside of school but might have an impact on a child attending school the following day.
- 06NovOur daily mile track is now complete and children are being encouraged to use it. Children will use the track during P.E. lessons and at lunchtime and break times. There is a class rota so that the track does not become too crowded.
- 06NovAdvance notice of whole school Parents’ Evening 3.30pm – 6.30pm. More information and appointment times to follow.