Welcome toWelcome to St Peter’s CE Primary School website. We hope you find the site useful as we want to keep parents fully informed about what is happening at St Peter’s School.
St Peter’sCE Primary School
Steve Wedgeworth Headteacher
- 23AprWednesday, 24th April Fire Service visiting Year 6 Thursday, 25th April Parents’ Evening (Reception – Year 5) 3.30pm – 6.30pm Tuesday, 30th April Summer Fair meeting for parents W/b Monday, 13th May Year 6 SATs Thursday, 16th May Meet the Nursery Teacher 3.15pm – 4.00pm Tuesday, 21st May Year 4 class assembly @ 9.00am Friday, […]
- 15AprWelcome back everyone, we hope you’ve all had a wonderful two weeks break! This half term is very busy and very important with SATs for Y6 & Y2. Please check our calendar on our school website or find all important dates on our monthly newsletter.
- 29MarSchool will close today (29.03.19) for the end of term. we will reopen on the 15th April with breakfast club and computer club on as normal. On returning to school the children will begin ‘Poetry Week’. Have a wonderful two week break. We will see you all on the 15th April!
- 29MarBelow is a table of our clubs which will commence w/b 15th April 2019. You will already have been notified by text if your child has been given a place at one of our after school clubs. Please do not send your child if you have not been notified; but if you would like your […]
- 29MarAt St. Peter’s Church, Saturday 13th April 9:30 – 2:15pm. Children aged 6yrs – 10yrs. Parents/Carers can join for a short service at 2:00pm. For more information contact Alan Thew 0161 764 9024
- 05MarWe say goodbye to Miss Kilduff, our Nursery Teacher, who is leaving us at the end of March. We send our best wishes and congratulations to Miss Kilduff who has been successfully promoted to the role of Early Years Consultant in a neighbouring local authority.
- 05MarYou are invited to a ‘Mosque Open Day’ in Parker Street, Bury BL9 0RJ on Sunday 3rd March from 12.00pm – 6.00pm. All welcome.
- 13FebOn Friday 15th February we are having a non-uniform day. We ask that children bring in a £1, this will go toward the summer fair.