- We celebrate 100% attendance each term by awarding every child a certificate. At the end of every term, children with 100% attendance and no late marks will go into a draw to win a special prize.
- Every week we celebrate each class’ attendance and punctuality in Celebration Assembly.
- In each classroom, there is a display that shows which attendance group each child is in, so they can monitor their own progress: Gold – 100%, Green 97 – 99%, Orange 96-97%. Rewards are given for improvement.
- Your child has had sickness or diarrhoea and has been told to stay at home for 48 hours.
- Your child is isolating for Covid-related reasons.
- Your child is genuinely ill.