Our St.Peter's attendance target is:
- We celebrate 100% attendance each term by awarding every child a certificate. At the end of every term, children with 100% attendance and no late marks get a badge and a certificate.
- Every week we celebrate each class’ attendance and punctuality in Celebration Assembly.
Take a look at the table below. Did you know that only 1 day off school means your child is missing as many as 6 lessons?
If you child is in on time every day, he/she has a much higher chance of success at St.Peter's. We send home regular updates of attendance each half term. Please monitor this and ensure you only keep your child off if:
- Your child has had sickness or diarrhoea and has been told to stay at home for 48 hours.
- Your child is isolating for Covid-related reasons.
- Your child is genuinely ill.
You'd be surprised how quickly children feel right as rain when they come to school and get busy!